Tuesday 15 March 2016

Landing on the moon

Endlessly, I rejoice when I look back
The path that had led me here
The passion that kept me near
The wishes of a swollen heart so clear
Hard and bumpy not with hatred of a bear
Nor abhorrence of sneer
And not even detestation
But wants of love and perfection




My wings though tired
Energy gained from courage
Flapping up and down in the heated air
My body dressed with flowers
Meandering through the wind-rocks and rivers
Heading for one destination
The moon

I searched through the star-spangled sky
But none I could adore
I had to take wing
Penetrating into the ultra sky
The clouds were nothing but a layer
Blocking the most precious gold
Yet deep down my heart
I knew that it was somewhere there
Cradled in within the atmosphere
I have to keep going
My passions and feelings giving me strength

Now I have got it
The moon so crystal and clear
Wishes that have washed my soul
Rendering my fears with happiness
Reaching the one I adore
Her, I have been looking for ages
The moon of my life
Come rain come sunshine
All the many stars cannot outshine
The love of my heart
Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment