Tuesday 15 March 2016

From where I stand

From where I stand 

The river looks calm and peaceful 
Birds flying up and down tending to themselves 
Yes, the river bank is well covered with green vegitation 
With animals feeding to the five star-rated food 




Believe me my good friends, 
From where I stand, 
The world looks stunning 
What with its blue atmosphere 
Combined with the green vegitation 
Complementing the good picture it has built 


I mean from this spot 
Things seem to be very perfect 



But alas! Its just a picture 
Just like any other identity 
A mere waterless ocean 
A wonderful tree, but a barren one 
What meets your eyes, its not what it is 
Its nothing, 
So bad 



There is hardly any love there 
The relationship is non existance 
They are not intimated at heart 
And dont talk about any affection 
Its total war 
Forget the green vegitation 
Its nothing 
The envy so amazingly green

No comments:

Post a Comment