Tuesday 15 March 2016

Just exact love

I can love both fair and brown
Her whom abundance melts
And her whom want betrays
Her who believe and her who attempt to
          The Indefferent by John Donne........ 1633
But who has injured my love
Who has had my feelings reeled away in vain?
Who has tappedmy tears?
That have streemed to the valley unknown
Who has blown off my light and brought darkness in my heart?
who has halted my heart-beats for want?



Scratch your head, but I was made such by love
And thats what involves me
I who wants gentle love
True, wealth and natural
love untaped and raw
My face in her and hers in mine
With a clean heart, full of desires
As a new man rises this day,
So is the handsome love that will grow together
As a number, two in one
Just exact love

No comments:

Post a Comment