Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fatima goes orange



After unsuccessful spell at the Big Brother Africa season 8, The Chase, Fatima Nkata has decided to join mainstream politics with one destiny, the orange house of People’s Party. 

It was Malawi’s Vice president Khumbo Kachali who introduced her to President Joyce Banda t a political rally in Lilongwe.


Kachali said Nkata registered her membership through the party’s Secretary General Paul Maulidi.
Fatima, a single mum, said her main focus after she has left BBA will be to venture into acting.

“It’s time to grow now by facing new challenges. I feel l have done my part in the media industry. I want to do Film industry that’s my next destination and I am eying West Africa,” said Fatima, former MBCTV Presenter.

Fatima said she is “very hopeful of opportunities coming around” because of her participation in Big Brother The Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment